Niklas Myhr, PhD, CSP, known as The Social Media Professor, is an international TEDx and Keynote Speaker who teaches Social Media, Digital & Global Marketing at Chapman University. Dr. Myhr is a CSP® (Certified Speaking Professional™), the highest designation of the National Speakers Association. He is also a Certified Virtual Presenter who can make an impact at your event either virtually or in person.
Niklas Myhr is an advisor on digital transformation to HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco, is Google’s #1 ranked “Social Media Professor” and is also the author of the upcoming book "The Social Customer Journey." Niklas Myhr offers keynote presentations, workshops, masterclasses, and executive education programs on digital marketing, social media, social leadership, and digital transformation at conferences, businesses, public sector organizations, and universities. Dr. Myhr has experience speaking in Europe, in the United States, and in Asia.
Dr. Myhr holds a Ph.D. from the University of Virginia and has also taught at American University and at Tulane University. Dr. Myhr's expertise on social media & digital marketing has been featured in publications such as BBC, The Washington Post, Marketplace Morning Report, InformationWeek, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX News, and on national Swedish television.
Dr. Myhr is an awardee of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences for his research on partnerships in global supply chains and he has received a Bloomberg Business Week Award for Teaching Innovation. Niklas Myhr also holds an M.S. degree from Linköping University in Sweden. Dr. Myhr is an American Marketing Association Doctoral Consortium Fellow and has served as an Executive Director on the Board of the Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce in Washington DC.
Looking for a speaker? Please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Information published on this website does not represent the official viewpoint of Chapman University where I am proud to serve as a faculty member but solely represents the personal perspectives of Niklas Myhr, Ph.D., aka The Social Media Professor.
Note: On this site I provide links to some of my top recommended resources and tools that I think you could find valuable. Some of the links are affiliate links but please note that my recommendations are based either on my personal experiences or on the strong endorsements by people I trust.
- With HSH Prince Albert II and the Monaco Digital Advisory Council
- The Ultimate Guide to Social Media by Mitch Jackson, a book review
- 6 Ways Professional Speakers Can Help Meeting Professionals
- Keynote Speaker at Public Sector Digital Transformation Conference
- Swedish Tech Musketeer to Build Mega Battery Factory
- Navy SEAL Agility in the age of Spaghetti Customer Journeys
- TV Interview on Working from Home in the Digital Age
- The 7 Ps of Live Streaming Success